While this sports bet bonus offer is easy to leverage, bettors need to understand how and when to get the best sportsbook bonus. However, some sports bet bonus offers are less attractive or possibly more attractive than others. So how does a sportsbook bonus work? In this betting guide, we will explain popular bonus terminology to get you started with the meaning and what a sportsbook bonus entails.
- Play-Through – Play-through is known as a certain amount a sportsbook requires you to wager before the bonuses can be withdrawn. It can also be referred to as a rollover. Take a look at the table below to understand better.
- Time Limit – Typically, time limit is related to the terms and conditions that the sportsbook placed on the bonuses before you’re able to withdraw the money.
|Play-through||You deposit $500, for example, to a sportsbook that offers a 50% bonus (so bonus is $250) with a 3x rollover. This means you’ll have $750 to bet with but can’t withdraw the money until you place bets worth up to $2,250. It is calculated as $500 + $250 x 3 = $2,250.|
|Time Limit||You’ve placed bets worth $2,250 and won a few of them. This means you’ve qualified to withdraw your earnings. On the other hand, if you didn’t place the bets before the stipulated date for the sportsbook bonus, it will expire.|
Additionally, the overwhelming conditions to get the best sportsbook bonus can be confusing at first. All you need is to make your initial deposit into the site, check the requirements, be wary of the rollover rates, and the best redeem options for free play.
Rollover Requirements in Sportsbook Bonuses
Sportsbook bonuses are instituted by the different sportsbooks, yet many bettors find it challenging to understand these requirements completely. Basically, the sportsbook rollover requirements are the rules that prevent online gamblers from taking advantage of any sports bet bonus offer.
Nonetheless, sportsbook bonuses impact the overall value of a bonus. In this case, the bettors should take note of the requirements as it affects the initial deposit. Below are some of the best online sports betting bonuses and rollover requirements.
- Bet often as sign-up bonuses typically expire 30 days after your first sign-up and initial deposit.
- Understand the terms and conditions. Before you proceed with your registration, make sure you understand the T&C as the sportsbook’s terms are different from each other.
- The best sportsbook bonus can be used only in sports, casinos, as well as horse racing.
- Most of the time, bettors are eligible for one bonus at a time. If you want to claim other sports bet bonus offers, the current one must be completed.
- You should have at least game selection of odds not lower than 1.50 to meet the rollover requirement.
Furthermore, check out the odds restrictions on bonuses; this is because some sportsbooks may withhold your money or not allow you to bet on massive favorites over and over again to meet the rollover requirements.
Other Restrictions on Sportsbooks
Being limited betting by an online sportsbook is something that may restrict bettors to wager on their favorite games. If you are new to the NJ sportsbook bonus, you need to get familiar with the restrictions process.
Similarly, PA sportsbook bonuses are becoming slightly easier for bettors to find success, you will probably need a little bit of luck. Fortunately, if you follow the rollover requirements, the PA sportsbook bonus can come into effect and you can take advantage. Take a look at other restrictions on the sportsbook below.
- Odds Restrictions – The odds restriction entails that online sportsbooks can only allow you wager on certain sections of your favorite games. This means you’ll likely only be able to have one active bonus to place on a single or multiple bet greater than 1.50.
- Time Restrictions – The time restrictions elapse within the period of 30 days of claiming either the NJ sportsbook bonus or the PA sportsbook bonus.
Different Sportsbook Have Different Restrictions on Bonuses
In no doubt, different sportsbooks have different restrictions on bonuses. Depending on your online sportsbook, some may limit what you can wager while others may provide additional benefits. As a starting point, an online sportsbook may give you the best sportsbook bonus.
Meanwhile, on a sports bet bonus offer like the risk-free bet, players may be credited with a bonus bet corresponding to the initial deposit. For example, if you wagered $300 on the Diamondbacks to beat the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks lose, you’d get a $300 site credit while others may restrict or withhold the bonus offer. Take a look at the table below to understand better.
|Sports Bet Bonus Offer||Different Restrictions|
|Free bet||100% free but up to $500 or when the free bet matches the amount of the player’s first wager.|
|Matched deposit||If you’re a new player, and your first deposit is $200, the sportsbook will match the amount and give you a bonus bankroll of $250 on a single bet. If you deposit anything lower and you win, the sportsbook might place a restriction.|
|Welcome bonus||Online sportsbooks may tag this sports bet bonus offer as no withdrawal until 30 days after claiming this promotion.|
The key to getting the most out of the best sportsbook bonus is aware of the T&C as well as the rollover requirements. Avoid rushing to register on a sportsbook that offers enormous rewards. Instead, know what promotions are going on and the requirements to stay on top of the promotions.
Most importantly, join the sportsbook’s email list, follow the sportsbook on social media handle, pay attention while you’re on the site, and ask support if they are currently offering anything. This will give you an edge to whatever the best online sports betting bonuses you are looking for.
Finally, the good news is that opting in is not a challenging process. Check for the best sportsbook bonus, follow the rollover requirements, contact support immediately if you find problems, and afterward, enjoy the sports bet bonus offer.